Tuen Teen Scholarships
Chi-Li Pao Scholarship
|Donors:||Mr. and Mrs. Pao Lun Kwok Raymond.|
|Condition of Award:||– sponsor underprivileged students to pursue higher education. |
– provide long-term financial aid to students in need.
Chinese Language Literature Scholarship
|Donors:||Mr. Zhang Dapeng, Donor of the following award: |
“The Dream of the Red Chamber Award: The World’s Distinguished Novel in Chinese”.
|Condition of Award:||– award students with excellent results in Chinese Language or Chinese Literature in HKDSE.|
– award Chinese majors in the eight universities of Hong Kong.
– encourage students to engage actively in writing.
|Donors:||Ms. Angela Tong, former Head of Hong Kong Film Archive.|
|Condition of Award:||appreciate students who distinguish themselves in good conduct.|
Professor Chung Ling Chinese Literature Scholarship
|Donors:||Professor Chung Ling, former Associate Vice-President and Dean of Arts, HKBU.|
|Condition of Award:||– award students with brilliant public exam results in Chinese Literature.|
– encourage students to study Chinese Literature at HKBU.
– motivate students majoring in Chinese Literature to engage actively in writing.
Kenneth Lau Scholarship for English Language
|Donors:||Mr. Kenneth Lau, an alumnus of TMCSS, HKBU Graduate, English Tutor at Beason College.|
|Condition of Award:||– award students with remarkable internal exam results in English Language from all forms.|
– award students achieving Level 5 or above in English Language in HKDSE.
Scholarship for Study Tour
|Donors:||Mr. Leung Wang Chi, an alumnus of TMCSS.|
|Condition of Award:||support students taking part in Study Tours overseas.|
|Donors:||Teachers, students, parents & alumni of TMCSS and Hong Kong Institute of Environmental Protection Officers.|
|Condition of Award:||– award students with outstanding public exam results.|
– provide immediate relief for students in need.
– offer loans to students for university tuition fee.
TMCSS Academic Scholarship
|Donors:||Ms. Woo King Lai and Mr. Tsoi Ho Yin.|
|Condition of Award:||award students with outstanding internal exam results in BAFS & Economics and Mathematics.|